Reading time: < 1 minute
Automotive technology (autotech for short) is one of the most dynamic markets today. Everything is in flux: industry players, business models, and developing technologies. This revolution promises dramatic outcomes for people’s individual mobility options and worldwide transportation networks.
There’s been a lot written on the subject of automotive trends and challenges, but rarely has a comprehensive look at the industry been pulled together in one place.
Autotech Revolution is our ebook that looks at the most important trends happening today and how they’re affecting the industry from an insider’s perspective. It covers all the basics so it is great for people who are fairly new to the industry:
- New mobility: Why innovation and production are a reluctant couple
- ACES: Autonomous, connectivity, electrification, and sharing
- In-vehicle infotainment: Passing on the technology baton
- Software and the vehicle: How automakers are still coming to grips with the reality
- Cybersecurity: What automakers really fear. Hint: it’s not a hack
- V2X and smart cities: The breakthrough that may make all this possible
- The not-so distant future: How big data, AI, and machine learning will affect us all
- In the end: It’s all about the customer
If you’re one of our dyed-in-the-wool autotech colleagues looking for another perspective and some new research, fear not. We’ve got that too:
- Technology release timeline: How long does it take for an OEM deployment after a new release of cellular technology?
- Sharing economy: Automaker investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and spinoffs
- Software-first: The changes OEMs need to make to their business model in order to change their culture
While no one resource can cover the entire breadth of the autotech market, we’ve done our best to cover the main bases and provide something of value to everyone.
The bonus is it’s absolutely free – no email required. Drop us a line if you like it.Download